“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2. The Information We Collect About You
We may collect, process and use the following information about you, your device and how you use it, and this information might include personal data:
- Details of your visits to a site and your use of a Service, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, search activities as well as the page, content, software or resources that you access;
- Information that you provide on a Service, which includes information provided when registering for a Service, subscribing to a Service, posting material, reporting a problem, requesting further services or when you enter a contest or promotion;
- Your IP address, web addresses of the sites you arrive from and go to next and information about your connection, including your device’s browser, operating system, platform type and Internet connection speed;
- Details of transactions and orders, your history of correspondence with us, quote requests or inquiries or when you contact customer service or technical support; and
- The information you provide in the blog, other online forums or through online surveys.
Registered User Profile. We keep a log of visitors to our sites, which contains information on our individual registered Users. The information we collect comes from you when you fill a form to access premium content or when you create an FSG, My FSG or Supplier profile and when you complete or update the “Your Profile” section. We also record details of your visits and of contributions you make to the Services.
E-Mail Tracking. Some e-mails that we send use tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those e-mails generate to our Services. We use this information to calculate the open and click rates of our e-mails to try to improve them. Sometimes we use this information to re-email people who did not click the first time or to send additional e-mails at a later date. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked, then you should use the “Unsubscribe” link in all our e-mails.
Surveys And Contests. From time to time our Services may request information from Users via surveys, contests or for a particular activity (e.g., newsletter). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, which means that the decision to disclose any personal data is left up to the User.
3. Information You Provide And Types Of Personal Data
We collect information that you provide us with your business card or other contact details or otherwise communicate to us. Some Services require that you log in or register and provide personal data. Information requested may include your name, title, company name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number. Some registration forms may ask for additional demographic or corporate information, your industry and market segment, work-related records and reports, unique identifiers or may inquire about your preferences and interests. Some fields may be mandatory to obtain the Service requested, while others may be optional.
Should you choose not to complete the registration, you may be denied access to certain parts or content of the Services, which means that the Services may not function optimally as a result or FSG might not be able to respond to your request.
4. Information Generated And Collected Automatically
We use web analytics tools to automatically store usage information, such as the origin, numbers and frequency of visitors to our sites and Services and how they use its contents and components. This data is only used in the analytics tool aggregate and helps us figure out how to provide an optimal experience to as many users as possible.
When a User provides us with information that identifies him, such as when you fill a form, we may store it in our marketing databases to personalize your relationship with FSG. We do this to recognize you and to gather data relating to your use of the Services.
5.Why We Collect Information
FSG needs to keep and process information about you for normal business-related purposes. We will keep and use it to enable us to run the business and manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately, this includes using information to enable us to (i) perform a contractual obligation; (ii) comply with any legal requirements; and (iii) pursue the legitimate business interests of FSG. We will never process your personal data where these interests are overridden by your own interests and fundamental rights. Some of the above-listed grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal data. Specifically, the information, including personal data, we collect from you and about you is needed to:
- Ensure that content from our Services is presented as optimally as possible for you regardless of the device you are using;
- Enable the features you are using, provide the Services you request or complete a subscription;
- Measure and improve our sites and Services’ performance and usability, their contents, and features as well as to personalize your overall experience and to regionalize certain contents of our sites;
- Send you information based on your business relationship or transactions with us, notify you about changes to our products or services, terms and conditions, and provide customer support and respond to your inquiries;
- Provide you with information on events, news, products or services we feel may interest you, when you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Fulfill our contractual obligations with you, process e-commerce transactions and generally provide you with our products and services;
- Allow you to participate in the interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- Carry out any other activity which is compatible with the purpose for which the information was collected, as permitted by applicable law.
6.Information Protection And Disclosure
We neither loan nor sell your personal data to anyone. We may be forced to disclose or share your personal data in the following situations:
- To comply with legal or regulatory obligations or to respond to public and government authorities;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, customers or third-party providers;
- When selling one or more of our businesses or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you.
You should be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our sites, the transmission is at your own risk. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. About E-mail Communications
When filling a form, you have the opportunity to opt-in or out of e-mail communications. If you opt-in, we may occasionally send promotional material or notifications related to our products and services to the e-mail address you provided upon registration or in your account. To help make this promotional material more relevant to you, we may cross-reference it with the personal data and other information we collect.
These e-mails may contain information on FSG, including relevant resources, product information, promotions and upcoming events, which will be based on your profile or preferences. You may also receive e-mails from some of our approved third-party providers concerning FSG’s products and services.
If at any time, you no longer want to receive promotional e-mails from us, you can “Unsubscribe” at the bottom our emails.
8. Conditions Of Use
9. Location and Transfer Of Personal Data
10. Your Rights
You have the right, exercisable at any time, to information regarding the processing and use of your personal data as well as the right to have this data updated, corrected or deleted. These rights are exercisable by Contact Us. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes. Unless otherwise indicated, the controller of your personal data is FSG Networks Limited.
11. How To Contact Us For More Information
Version Nov.26 2018